Thursday, November 01, 2007

Flagged




These flags are as big as pickup trucks. I know that it’s not that exciting of a picture but I just couldn’t believe how big they are. The crane is pretty big too but I see those all the time.
The last picture is the Arco symbol that is way out in the tundra and stands about 30 feet tall or so (I didn’t measure it). That picture isn’t that exciting either but that one is for Kiana, she has been wanting me to get I picture of it for a long time now so here it is.

3 comments:

MarkH1958 said...

enjoy your pics about life up there. keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hey, the ARCO symbol looks like it could be a memorial for something. Good pictures, let's me see the North without having to go there. Love ya!

MrsM said...

I guess that arco symbol marks the first place drilled for a well site. It's been long since used up and removed now.