Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just Out the Front Door


Today I’ll be leaving the Slope and catching a flight to Houston Texas. I’ll be spending the next six days sitting in a class room trying to learn as much as I can because on the seventh day I’ll be taking two exams that are four hours each. I could use all the prayers’ that I can get beings that I’m not one for all that fancy book learn’ in.

This is a picture from in front of the camp where I stay. This small herd of musk oxen that have been hanging out here for about five or six days, nothing too exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

best of luck and welcome to texas. enjoy the heat.

Anonymous said...

These are some great pictures!

I'm making an internal communications video for Alcoa (they're providing some drilling pipe to the Liberty site) and would love to be able to include a few of your pictures in it. ("This is what it's like here" concept.) Is this possible? Let me know.

Ben@PriceVideo.com

john r mclay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!