Sunday, January 20, 2008

Unexpected

I walk outside this morning to go to work and get hit right in the face by a heat wave. I get in my truck and drive to the office, log on my computer to verify that it was +38 degrees. I’m no math wiz but if my calculations are right, that is 111 degrees then last Sunday. It’s just a matter of time before the wind picks up and spoils our spring weather.

Also, the sun really wanted to come up today but just before it did, it fell back down behind the horizon.



2 comments:

john r mclay said...

AAHH! The coveted fire ball in the sky! If it does stay above freezing and all of that snow and ice melts, will all of our oil be contaminated with water? We'll have to ship 200,00 gallons of heet to the slope to save it.

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back, I've missed you. Keep up the good pictures. It was about 45 degrees here yesterday, a real heat wave, but suppose to get back down in the single digits tonight.
love, mom